• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moody & Nielsen the favourties

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Seem like good options, but personally i think Rodney Marsh could be the best to take over Buchanan.

i dont think Marsh is really a coach of a team as such he is more a developer if you no what i mean i think after one of these guys are selected you could find that maybe even TB could be the next coach

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
vic_orthdox said:
But Moody's Sri Lanka's biggest problem...

8-)
By levelling the series in England and beating SA 2-0 , understrength or otherwise, Moody has proved me wrong lately . I don't give much weight to the 5-0 ODI series against England.

After the World Cup next year if Moody gets offered the Aussie Job, which obviously means a lot more financially or otherwise, SL cricket would have no hope of holding onto him. They may go back to Dav Whatmore . (if Bangladesh release him)

Otherwise ,If NZ don't give John Wright a contract at that time , SL should pick him, IMO . (I hope they hold onto Trevor Penney though, because he is absolutely great value as a fielding coach. And SL fielding has improved remarkably under his guidance)