• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies name "Super Stars"

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I was hoping to see William Perkins in that list...from what i saw of him in the twenty20 he was a good batsman and one for the future imo.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only thing that's missing are the real super stars: Lara, Chanderpaul, Bravo and Dave (:p)

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
no1_gangsta_786 said:
I was hoping to see William Perkins in that list...from what i saw of him in the twenty20 he was a good batsman and one for the future imo.
Same here, shame he missed out. Could've been to do with his underpar performance in the final.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
based on that sqaud i guess the best XI might be:

Gayle
Dowlin
Samuels
Sarwan
Baugh+
Ganga*
Hinds
Crandon
Nagamootoo
Dillon
Taylor

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
Armadillo said:
Same here, shame he missed out. Could've been to do with his underpar performance in the final.
IIRC he hit 30 odd runs in the final before getting out...quite a good innings imo.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Yes but he looked anything but comfortable, he kept having a dig across the line and trying to slog. Quite a slow innings if I remember correctly.

ramu

Cricket Spectator
aussie said:
based on that sqaud i guess the best XI might be:

Gayle
Dowlin
Samuels
Sarwan
Baugh+
Ganga*
Hinds
Crandon
Nagamootoo
Dillon
Taylor

no ramdin :@

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
no1_gangsta_786 said:
He was invited to train with them though.