• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty/20 Music Help

TheBoyRolf

Cricket Spectator
I am arranging a twenty/20 game for charity which is being played tomorrow night.
I had someone arranging music who has let me down.
does anyone have any idea where i can get a cd (or a download) of the clips of music used at twenty/20 ???

Swervy

International Captain
TheBoyRolf said:
I am arranging a twenty/20 game for charity which is being played tomorrow night.
I had someone arranging music who has let me down.
does anyone have any idea where i can get a cd (or a download) of the clips of music used at twenty/20 ???
thats weird, I am doing the music for a charity Twenty20 game this week as well!!!!

I think you will just have to entire songs really from the net and put them onto a CD....unless you use a laptop for the music

I reckon this is going to be one of the toughest jobs I have ever done to be honest