• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket & Terrorism

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
viktor said:
I understand that. My point however, is that, the cricketers aren't at much danger on the cricket field, certainly not from terrorists. Therefore,it would be wrong to cut-off player-fan interaction because of fears about terrorism.
Yes I never said that player/fan interaction should be cut out, i agree that it is very important for the growth of cricket. I more like to see a stamp down on what is brought into the grounds, more in depth searches of the hooligans, eviction of more rowdy people then they do at the moment.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
don't out politicize me.. I'll kick your *** when I've done my degree :laugh:
I learnt it in AS Philosophy & Ethics tbh. Trouble is, there's also a version of Utilitarianism which says things that are inherently better should be saved. So you could argue, sod all the masses to keep cricketers safe.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Matteh said:
I learnt it in AS Philosophy & Ethics tbh. Trouble is, there's also a version of Utilitarianism which says things that are inherently better should be saved. So you could argue, sod all the masses to keep cricketers safe.
So is AB de Villiers > than say Sean Fuller or Borcich?