• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bomb blast in Colombo near Indian team hotel

Dravid

International Captain
I just saw on the news that BCCI will have a meeting today to decide if the Indian team will be called back from Sri Lanka or not

Xuhaib

International Coach
AussieDominance said:
india are a bit more used to these bombs having pakistan and bangladesh and afghanistan as neighbours so they are more chance of staying
What do you mean by that?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
AussieDominance said:
india are a bit more used to these bombs having pakistan and bangladesh and afghanistan as neighbours so they are more chance of staying
You have got it wrong, just coz we live there doesn't contribute to the fact that we are used to the bombs.. At home we feel safe as you have your own personal security and so on and there is alot more support offered, whereas when you are in a different country its just not the same..

So i won't be surprised to see if India cancels this series unless extra protection or something is taken care off..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Xuhaib said:
What do you mean by that?

He means that there tend to be more bomb blasts in Pakistan and India than in New Zealand.

In any case, I think they will stay.

Oh, and BCCI, get a FREAKING WEBSITE. WTF?

FRAZ

International Captain
AussieDominance said:
Clown

Nishant

International 12th Man
AussieDominance said:
u mite get into a bit of trouble for saying that!!:unsure:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Relax, it was a silly and naive comment but I don't think he meant any malice from it.

Regarding the blast, this sucks badly, especially if there have indeed been deaths.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It might be silly and naive to actually say what was said or the way it was said , but there is definately some truth in it.