• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amla in another controversy

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Disgraceful. I'm wondering why he has been the subject in these two controversies....is it due to a novelty factor or just coincidence?

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
huh again colour race , bla bla bla ........... Whats going on people . Dont try to become the ordinary public who are just people . WHo find interest in any stupid thing ... Com'on .

FRAZ

International Captain
Along with the main Amla thing the two hidden things which are getting into the eyes are Toshiba and Cope electronics . (My major was marketing btw)

Langeveldt

Soutie
BoyBrumby said:
People in South Africa with dodgy attitudes to race?! Who'da thunk it, eh?
very rich coming from an Englishman..

mind you, can't quite belive that story! unreal

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
BoyBrumby said:
People in South Africa with dodgy attitudes to race?! Who'da thunk it, eh?
hahaha

I guess there might be few more stories coming about Amla soon.