• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xxl Xi

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
If everyone gets bored of these threads just say so, but its all in good fun

But, following in spinners 11, and seamers 11, why not have a fat 11? post your own squads, yep, bottom of the barrel stuff here...

Mark Cosgrove
Graeme Smith
Izimam Ul-Haq
Rob Key
Jacques Kallis
Andrew Flintoff
Ian Botham
Mark Ealham
Venkatish Prasad
Harbajhan Singh
Darren Gough

*This squad was produced by a cricket idiot. Do not get angry, please

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Have to include one of the greatest allrounders in history.

Edit: Harbhajan? Warnie could eat him

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wouldn't call Graeme Smith or Jacques Kallis fat. They are both well built, but definately not fat.

Suprised you didn't mention Warne and MacGill, both have pop bellies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perm said:
I wouldn't call Graeme Smith or Jacques Kallis fat. They are both well built, but definately not fat.

No they don't.

Warne used to have a bit of extra baggage but not anymore, and MacGill has never been fat, he just has a 'I should be fat' type body.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll nominate "The Big Ship" himself, Warwick Armstrong. I couldn't find a pic that does true justice to his ampleness, as he was allegedly 21 stone!

& Colin Milburn (batting). English cricket's very own Falstaff. He must've been nudging 20 stone too:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
benchmark00 said:
No they don't.

Warne used to have a bit of extra baggage but not anymore, and MacGill has never been fat, he just has a 'I should be fat' type body.
Trust me, I've seen MacGill bowling and I saw a pop belly. They do say the camera adds ten pounds though.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
BoyBrumby said:
I'll nominate "The Big Ship" himself, Warwick Armstrong. I couldn't find a pic that does true justice to his ampleness, as he was allegedly 21 stone!
BB, have you read 'The Big Ship', perchance?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeh exactly, CricketWeb XXX; shouldn't we be charging a per minute rate for this?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Perm said:

I didnt think that Warne was fat and I just forgot about mr macgill

This thread = first on CW to have three Xs in its title?
:laugh:

Glad to be part of a little bit of history, but i though XXL XI (Extra Extra large eleven) Sounded better than team of fatties