• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jayasuria Vs Sehwag

who is a better hitter and the better batsman?

• SANATH JAYASURIA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • VIRENDER SEHWAG

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dinu23

International Debutant
silentstriker said:
Except one has an average of 52, while the other has an average of 41.
One has 12 hundreds from 49 matches, while the other has 14 hundreds from 105 matches.

But I guess its too close to tell. 8-)
you're the one who pointed out the question was 'who is the better hitter?' as in who has the more power, and that my friend has nothing to do with average. :wacko:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
silentstriker said:
Except one has an average of 52, while the other has an average of 41.
One has 12 hundreds from 49 matches, while the other has 14 hundreds from 105 matches.

But I guess its too close to tell. 8-)
And ODIs?

But I suppose we can ignore those... even though that form of the game has much more to do with ballstriking... which this thread is about... and that hundreds and averages don't have much to do with ballstriking either... but then I suppose that bit of common sense doesn't favour Mr. Sehwag as much.

cameeel

International Captain
warne_94 said:
Jayasuria Vs Sehwag:

Who Is A Better Hitter Of The Ball I Think Jayasuria Because Jayasuria Mostly Is In Form But Virendrer Sehwag Is Usually Out Of Form When Sehwag Is In Form Then He Is A Better Player But I Still Think That Sanath Jayasuria Is A Better Player Than Sehwag Is...
What's Your Opinion.
Uhhh.

To many capital letters...

Make them stop...

:wacko: :wacko:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
As others suggested its Jayasuriya for ODI's and Sehwag for tests..

As an indian i opted for Sehwag...

chipmonk

U19 Debutant
Oh ok had to log in ..... Better Striker ? Definitly Sanath Eventhough he has toned down considerably since 1996 -1998.