• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Order of Merit- 1st Ballot

Cast 2 Votes for the choices to be awarded the CW Order of Merit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Apologies to those that have already voted on the other thread. Could you please vote again in this thread. Thanks

We are voting for the first inductees into the CW Order of Merit

As Marc suggested this seems a far easier option to manage.

Vote for 2 people in this category.

A detailed explanation is available here http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost...07&postcount=1

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
How many threads do we need Goughy? :wacko: :blink:
If you are counting all the ones I deleted because I messed up then lots :)
For each round of voting (weekly to start with then hopefully moving monthly I will have a thread for the Hall and Merit for voting

PS James, You going to vote?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
I see, if you need to test out the features of vBulletin use the Testing Forum :)
You have deleted a seperate thread for voting on the Hall of Fame. This one is for the Order of Merit. They are 2 seperate things.

They are different votes for different things

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It seems to me like 75% is a little high, with only two votes per person. Perhaps 66.6% would be closer to the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.