• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Hall of Fame- 1st Ballot

Cast 2 Votes for the choices to be inducted into the CW Hall of Fame

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Apologies to those that have already voted on the other thread. Could you please vote again in this thread. Thanks

We are voting for the first inductees into the CW Hall of Fame
As Marc suggested this seems a far easier option to manage.

Vote for 2 people in this category.

A detailed explanation is available here http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost...07&postcount=1

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just a humble suggestion. The second ballot should allow us to chose more than 2 people. Most Hall of Fame voting in sports allows far more than 2 votes per ballot.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
WG Grace - looks like the only Englishman there :laugh:

Warney - Best vote for someone I have seen play before

aussie tragic

International Captain
As Goughie stated that 75% of the vote would be required to get into the Hall of Fame, it looks like no-one will be good enough to get in (i.e Bradman is currently in the lead but only has 70% of vote) :laugh:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
aussie tragic said:
As Goughie stated that 75% of the vote would be required to get into the Hall of Fame, it looks like no-one will be good enough to get in (i.e Bradman is currently in the lead but only has 70% of vote) :laugh:
Hmmm, maybe 75% is too high. Maybe it would simplify thing is the top 2 from each ballot were inducted as long as they recieve at least 1/3 of the vote

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Goughy said:
Hmmm, maybe 75% is too high. Maybe it would simplify thing is the top 2 from each ballot were inducted as long as they recieve at least 1/3 of the vote
Why you gerrymandering blackguard! Moving the goalposts halfway thru! :p

Nah, seems fair enough. Surprised Sir Donald hasn't hit 75% tho, unless people think "ah, everyone will vote for him anyway"?

Fusion

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Why you gerrymandering blackguard! Moving the goalposts halfway thru! :p

Nah, seems fair enough. Surprised Sir Donald hasn't hit 75% tho, unless people think "ah, everyone will vote for him anyway"?
I very nearly did that. I almost voted for someone else, thinking that everyone will vote for Bradman anyway so my vote isn't required. I think 75% is too high. Also, I once again think we're being to stringent. Let's take the top 3 vote getters, instead of just 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.