• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did your game go?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
Awful Batting is the answer. Year 8 Schools Cricket between two of the worst teams in Lindsey (us playing reversed batting order...) and you get the picture.

I took a catch though...
What was it, one hand, one bounce or something? :lol:

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Ooops, sorry I should've said 24.5 overs, anyway an U-17 national side tourney is coming up...I might be included although I've joined the academy two months ago.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Originally posted by marc71178
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
Awful Batting is the answer. Year 8 Schools Cricket between two of the worst teams in Lindsey (us playing reversed batting order...) and you get the picture.

I took a catch though...
What was it, one hand, one bounce or something? :lol:
Very Funny... :rolleyes: Low down to my right actually...