• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

That Rashid bloke...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Followed up his century with 48 in the second innings, and currently has 1/6 off 6.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Vic Marks ran his eye over him in The Observer today. Says he turns his leggie & has a googly, but is very slow through the air; too slow (in his opinion) to flourish at the top level just yet.

As he's had a grand total of two FC games (I'm assuming the U19 stuff has FC status) he certainly has time on his side. An "A" tour beckons in the winter I'd guess.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
BoyBrumby said:
Vic Marks ran his eye over him in The Observer today. Says he turns his leggie & has a googly, but is very slow through the air; too slow (in his opinion) to flourish at the top level just yet.

As he's had a grand total of two FC games (I'm assuming the U19 stuff has FC status) he certainly has time on his side. An "A" tour beckons in the winter I'd guess.
That article online in any form?

*edit*

yes it is - http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,,1838464,00.html :)