• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Awards Feedback

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pasag said:
With regards to OT awards, I propose a new set of seperate awards are created for OT in OT, with a new team as well.

Anyone?
I agree with that idea.

I just don't think I'm the man you're looking for to be on that team.

pasag

RTDAS
benchmark00 said:
I agree with that idea.

I just don't think I'm the man you're looking for to be on that team.
Nah, I think you should do it.

You know you want to.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
i think its a great idea pasag.. You could probably start one or something..

i think OT regulars should volunteer themselves in.. Andy is roaming aroun OT quite a fair bit so i would like nominate him, along with benchy and Smith.. :p

pasag

RTDAS
alternative said:
Haha, thanks but wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I could just imagine pasag's disclaimer on the bottom:

The judge's decision is final, and I don't want to talk about it. My opinion is not to be debated. Here, I've drawn my line in the sand and that's it. You may think otherwise, but my opinion is right. And yours? Well, yours isn't even worth thinking about.

No offence intended, pasag.... ;)

pasag

RTDAS
Hahaha. None taken. My friend said the same thing about me just the other day.

He's an idiot, doesnt know what he is talking about :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
silentstriker said:
The SS award for the biggest whiner is gone. My other skill - the brilliant rhetoric - has yet to be recognized.
It's yet to be displayed either.

Craig

World Traveller
I liked the best emerging poster and predication of the week award. Perhaps when a new award/s get added...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
alternative said:

i think OT regulars should volunteer themselves in.. Andy is roaming aroun OT quite a fair bit so i would like nominate him, along with benchy and Smith.. :p
Oh gee thanks :p

I'd be willing to help out, as long as it doesn't involve trawling through pages and pages of political debate (read: yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't).