• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the 23-30 of July

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: silentstriker click here Someone nominated this post for the Skull. We have our suspicions as to who that someone was
Question: You may or may not have found it funny, but what was vague about it? It made perfect sense when taken in context with the previous posts in that thread. I thought the post was perfectly clear. Not that I'm dissapointed to win an award, but I don't understand the reasoning.

FRAZ

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Question: You may or may not have found it funny, but what was vague about it? It made perfect sense when taken in context with the previous posts in that thread. I thought the post was perfectly clear. Not that I'm dissapointed to win an award, but I don't understand the reasoning.
Just leave it there bro . Please!!!
Its :laugh: :laugh: Its different .
I mean :laugh:

FRAZ

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Hey its my dream to bag all the awards in one week. I need to know ;)
Govinda,Mithun Chakraborti etc seem like your real threats in the Vague awards . My vote always for you brother!!!

Fusion

Global Moderator
silentstriker said:
I thought it was funny! :ph34r:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
How about a special mention or prize even (heres hoping :) ) for the person that posts the 400 000 post on CC.

We are at 399 611 at the moment and counting.

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Goughy said:
How about a special mention or prize even (heres hoping :) ) for the person that posts the 400 000 post on CC.

We are at 399 611 at the moment and counting.
Will make a special mention, if someone lets me know :)

Don't know about the prize, what would you suggest?