• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Every one likes to be photographed with AA

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Point in case:

Just look at how an Indian batting legend and a former F1 driver is delighted. It is routine for AA though as you can see by his mellow look.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The question is tho who has the biggest ears?

I reckon those lobes might just push AA into second place.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh common - Sunny's ears are fine If you proportion'em to his face , whereas our man has managed to sneak in both his elephant ears is another testament to his magical greatness.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The width of the AA ears is a sight to behold - only Caddick comes close, but he's inferior because unlike AA he can't bowl.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Caddick surely challenges AA with the combination of his ears and grey hair though?

That being said, AA still gets over the line, particularly when you see him wearing sunnies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jono said:
Caddick surely challenges AA with the combination of his ears and grey hair though?
The grey hair - forgot about that, does make a difference.

Jono said:
That being said, AA still gets over the line, particularly when you see him wearing sunnies.
Those ears were made for sunnies...

FRAZ

International Captain
Great sporting heroes up there .Sunny and that guy who is formula1 driver .And hey there was one F1 driver from Pakistan too . lol . Team Pakistan .Quite bad. And please do not make fun in this way .I will appreciate . Cuz I am concerned about my ENT too so ........Its something which is not in control of the man. please .