• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One of my worst games ever

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Damn you were 12 and playing 2nd XI, whats the comp like??
Well pur 2nd XI are ok, but nothing that good. 2nd division of the Wharfe-Aire League or something like that. I hasten to add that there was no way I should have been playing. I was a great 'net-player' then, ie I could smash bowlers around in the nets, but couldn't buy a run in matches. Thankfully I am a betetr player now.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Today i nicked a bloody fast bowler for 4 after scoring 2 off an edge from another bowler, i jumped out of the way for the next 4 balls before tapping a ball straight to Silly Point...

I got a wicket off my 3rd ball, which ended the innings, leaving me with figures of 0.3-0-4-1...

We got bowled out for 50 in reply to 142

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
i got figures of 0-0-5-0 Everytime taking the run up and thinking not to overstep but overstepped the 1st 5 deliveries i waz luck those were all dot balls

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I bowled 2 overs for 27 in a match once. Had bowled 25 overs the day before and seized up after the first spell :happy: Captain decided I'd be right for the second :dry:

FOOOFEI

Cricket Spectator
My worst was in a very cold weather so my fingers were frozen
i played 2 innings , in the first was run-out without facing the ball , in the second i scored about 10 then tried to hit a short one but managed to hit an inside-edge onto the stumps
I was the other opener , no. 2
After that i missed a skier , which should have been easy .. as well as missing a run-out chance
i didn't bowl in that match as we have good bowlers who finished the opposition quickly