• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Manjrekar/Tendulkar story

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sanz said:
As usual Tendulka fanatics who were defending that Sachin Was right in skipping the fitness test resort back to their usual tactic of attacking the messnger instead of accepting that their assertion that 'Tendulkar was fully fit and hence didn't need the fitness test' was wrong.

Anyways, to answer your question - How bout BOTH.
I've been trying hard to get over this problem of mine. I even went to group therapy.

Hello, my name is Jonathan... and I'm a 'Tendulkar fanatic.'

Hello Jonathan.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Tendulkar Fanatics are Therapy proof..and Anil..you are right..I am just too clever.

Typical Tendulkar fanatics way of diverting the topic of the thread.. Now what next lest accuse Rediff of being anti-tendulkar..and Sambit Bal of just mad at Sachin for denying an intrview request..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Anil said:
is there any known cure, jono?:unsure: or are we all doomed?:(

We must sacrifice a virgin at the altar of sacrifice in the newly dedicated Temple of Sachin. I, as the head priest, will admister the proceedings. We should start a SWC (Sachin Worshippers Cult). I'll be the president/head priest. Jono, you can be in the VP in charge of all the propaganda.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We can sacrifice all we want, all I know is eventually Sanz plans on sending us away like they used to do to the leppers. The worry is that our disease will either a) spread, or b) annoy the crap out of so many people, I mean even one mention of the name Sachin and the sirens are ringing.

Word has it they plan on breaking the temple down and sending us to some island. We can rebuild it there though. :D Hopefully there's a TV so we can watch the diabolical Sachin as well.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
...I, as the head priest, will admister the proceedings......
Dont flatter yourself....The temple of SachinTendulkarJi Maharaj is not some kind of Internet forum where they let you have an award after your never-ending whinnings.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sanz said:
Dont flatter yourself....The temple of SachinTendulkarJi Maharaj is not some kind of Internet forum where they let you have an award after your never-ending whinnings.

So you want in as well? You doubt his greatness, instead of accepting his Godliness, and therefore you are disqualified. Sorry.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
So you want in as well? You doubt his greatness, instead of accepting his Godliness, and therefore you are disqualified. Sorry.
Oh Please...I never said I wanted it. The temple has already decided on its priest and it would be our own ShaneWarne.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sanz said:
Oh Please...I never said I wanted it. The temple has already decided on its priest and it would be our own ShaneWarne.
One who has ever dismissed our God in the game of cricket must be forever villified and cannot step in the temple, let alone apply for priesthood. Stop this heresy!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In the eyes of a Sachin fanatic, Sachin's never been 'dismissed'. I mean we're so blind to all the 'truths', and hence deny the fact that Sachin can ever go out. So he has an average of infinity.

Infinity > 99.94.

Sachin > Bradman :-O

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jono said:
In the eyes of a Sachin fanatic, Sachin's never been 'dismissed'. I mean we're so blind to all the 'truths', and hence deny the fact that Sachin can ever go out. Hence he has an average of infinity.

Infinity > 99.94.

Sachin > Bradman :-O

Good point, but then the Devil, and his minion Cricinfo is spreading lies about Sachins' history and an average of 55. We must take action!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Truly trust the Tendulkar fanatics to divert the attention of the thread when they are proved wrong. So once again - If he was not fully fit, why did he declare his fitness ?

FRAZ

International Captain
silentstriker said:
Good point, but then the Devil, and his minion Cricinfo is spreading lies about Sachins' history and an average of 55. We must take action!
That is just properGanda

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Jono said:
We can sacrifice all we want, all I know is eventually Sanz plans on sending us away like they used to do to the leppers. The worry is that our disease will either a) spread, or b) annoy the crap out of so many people, I mean even one mention of the name Sachin and the sirens are ringing.

Word has it they plan on breaking the temple down and sending us to some island. We can rebuild it there though. :D Hopefully there's a TV so we can watch the diabolical Sachin as well.
sounds very familiar to the origins of a certain country. IF this happens, Jono, 300 years down the line, the island u are sent to (which will become an independent country) will be the world champions in cricket. ;)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz said:
Truly trust the Tendulkar fanatics to divert the attention of the thread when they are proved wrong. So once again - If he was not fully fit, why did he declare his fitness ?
because he wanted to start playing again as quickly as possible, because the selectors and the team management clearly wanted to fast-forward him into the team....too difficult to comprehend? as for people looking in from outside, some people like yourself will not like it, some others will be delighted, the only thing that matters is whether he performs or not, if he does, his detractors will be silenced, else they will grow in number and calls for his removal from the team will grow louder....