• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team of 11 seamers

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Goughy said:
Thats actually a pretty good shout. He would be my keeper for the moment and will continue to think of potential alternatives.
I'm pretty sure he bowls off-spin.

Walcott has 11 test wickets, so he's the best bet at the moment I think.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chooka_nick said:
You'd be correct. Mark Boucher (wicket in first over of test-match level cricket) would be my choice.
Indeed. Test average of 6.00 as well

Edit: Actually, closer inspection reveals it was his second over. His first was, according to Cricinfo, "not the worst over bowled"

Last edited:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
I'm pretty sure he bowls off-spin.

Walcott has 11 test wickets, so he's the best bet at the moment I think.
And so he does.

Really obscure this one, but Maninder Bisla, Haryana wicket-keeper, used to bowl medium-pace first change for India U19s. Best current keeper-seamer in the world at the momemt, probably.