• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards 9th - 16th July

FRAZ

International Captain
AussieDominance said:
to tell you the CW has the best and most knowledgeable posting on the web it is well moderated which helps in creating healthy discussion
My words !!!!!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
AussieDominance said:
to tell you the CW has the best and most knowledgeable posting on the web it is well moderated which helps in creating healthy discussion
h

Anna

International Vice-Captain
archie mac said:
I have awarded one to Pedro Delgado :)

And I thought you had some pics you were going to share with us?
Yup, the link's on the CW photos thread :)

Do you think I should lower the standard?

I think it should just be taken as a given that Rich is the best photographer on here!! No-one else would have much of a chance otherwise :)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That shouldn't be funny any more, but for some reason it is.
I know. I just don't get it. I read the post and found myself laughing at it again and then thinking "Huh, why am I laughing!?" which then made me laugh more.......

Good pick for the Skull too; once again, GeraintIsMyHero is my hero.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Voltman said:
Can I get a retrospective photo award for this one? :D
Mad. :D

Does look very green though. Not that anyone should care, but I`ve only played one match on a pitch that looked anything like that. They were AO for 46, we were AO for 30. :laugh:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
I know. I just don't get it. I read the post and found myself laughing at it again and then thinking "Huh, why am I laughing!?" which then made me laugh more.......
It's all in...

Wait a minute...

I've just got to hold on for the right moment....

Ah yes, here it comes...

It's all in the

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not going to lie to you, I didn't know what/who that second bloke was so I had to read it twice.

You can all sleep safe knowing I now get it.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nice to get an award for something that isn't photography related! I was expecting to get lambasted from everyone for that argument..

And yeah, its ace having people appreciating my photos but I do feel at a slightly unfair advantage with my gear!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Woopdedooopdedoooooo :)

Big day for me, reaching 1000 posts, finding out I'm having twins, and now, the biggest of them all, the Skull, quite possibly the proudest moment of my life. Something to tell the twins about when they're older :cool:

Thanks for the award, I am glad you found my post amusing

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
That shouldn't be funny any more, but for some reason it is.
Its absolutely legendary.. Because there is just no way that its a typo, here we have a guy who deliberately wanted to say h.. We were trying to work out if he actually said it to his mates in the pub..

"Hey, think It's my round, h again?"
"nah, Q's more e"

archie mac

International Coach
Voltman said:
It's all in...

Wait a minute...

I've just got to hold on for the right moment....

Ah yes, here it comes...

It's all in the
I liked your pic. But I don't get the joke? :huh:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
"It's all in the"...........The first pic is of a tie & the second is.....