• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

North Sydney announcement

Noth Sydney have announced that Warren Smith the very successful coach will link up with them this year Warren has also coached Michael Slater and Mark Taylor to test status

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Is he giving up his commentary duties on Fox Sports?? Or is this just a summer job??

oh ok thats why you got smashed when you played them 1 over 0/11 got pulled off by your coach and didnt play another game.

Talk about Mosman when you actually make the team mate

calmal

Cricket Spectator
AussieDominance said:
oh ok thats why you got smashed when you played them 1 over 0/11 got pulled off by your coach and didnt play another game.

Talk about Mosman when you actually make the team mate
y would i talk about mosman they r a joke i kno and playin for them was a mistake....i dont c north sydney doin anything spectacular...or even urself...ur a joke mate...i didnt c ur team makin the final...oh wait ur in it.. no chance....