• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can somebody tell me...

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Where I can Obtain footage of England Vs West Indies Feb 2004, the one where harmison took 7-12?

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Cheers steds.. good times... i remeber just putting sky sports on on a bitter february afternoon, and realised there was note else on Television of any remote interest. At the time, I wasnt into cricket, but i just tuned in as harmison took his first wicket.... i kept wathcing, soon it was 41-7, soon it was all over - I didnt know all that much about cricket at the time (Still dont now, most of you will say) but I knew that figures of 7-12 were special, real special.... any chance of someone poin ting me in the direction og Glenn macgraths 8-24 v india? no, its ok, ill do it myself