• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stanford 20/20 Tournament

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Its been a good watch, Television these days is poor in England and this was a fantatstic source of entertainment. Who wouldve thought that there'd be an american intrested in cricket eh? Thats about as rare as a Derbyshire home win :laugh:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ive just today got to watch the full final.
It was a fantastic game.

One thing, during the presentation ceremony, was Stanford standing on a box:) He was stood next to Bish, who is not a small man, and he was the same height!

I hope this tournament goes from strength to strength. It was good to see 19 nations competing and I loved the ring. I want one :)
http://www.stanford2020.com/ring.php

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
haha that theme song is quite good.

Where can one get his hands on the channel five cricket highlights