• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies A in England (Tadpole)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Tour starts on 21 July at Durham

Sadly no fixture at Lancs, so I may have to make a trip to Derby on the 6 August to see Dave.

Schedule said:
July 2006
Fri 21 - Sun 23 Durham v West Indies A
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

Wed 26 - Fri 28 Leicestershire v West Indies A
Grace Road, Leicester

Sun 30 Worcestershire v West Indies A
County Ground, New Road, Worcester

August 2006
Wed 2 - Fri 4 Warwickshire v West Indies A
Edgbaston, Birmingham

Sun 6 Derbyshire v West Indies A
County Ground, Derby

Wed 9 Glamorgan v West Indies A
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

Sat 12 - Sun 13 Pakistanis v West Indies A
Denis Compton Oval, Shenley

Wed 16 - Fri 18 Nottinghamshire v West Indies A
Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Sun 20 Hampshire v West Indies A
The Rose Bowl, Southampton
WI A Squad

Sylvester Joseph (captain)
Ryan Hinds (vice captain)
Devon Smith
Sewnarine Chattergoon
Runako Morton
Dwayne Smith
Lendl Simmons
Jason Mohamed
Darren Sammy
Patrick Browne
Richard Kelly
Jerome Taylor
Darren Powell
Tino Best
Dave Mohammed
Andrew Richardson

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
That team's missing a few players who've decided to play in the Stanford 20/20 Tournament instead. Somehow they got scheduled at the same time. 8-)

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
Ill be going on Friday to the Durham game.....I'll be sure to pop on here when I get in to give you my views.

Hope Durham try a new line up out...

Ben Harmison, Gary Park, Graham Bridge, Mark Turner, Dave Barrick, Jon Lowe.....I want to see these boys on the pitch and given a chance to proove themselves. Little point in trudging out the same line up as we do in the CC

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would be good to see Gary Park play, he's from the club I go to, our firsts are pretty much screwed when he doesn't play for them. My neighbour plays for Hartlepool, bats at number 5 he told my dad, he's about 6' 3", think he has a moustache, fairly young and thin - know them?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Interesting choice of wickie there.
Rather late...

...but Browne is in there because there's really no one else. Baugh made himself unavailable and Ramdin is contracted to the senior team. Browne is the best of the rest. Good wicketkeeper and promising batsman.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
hmm, why is Dave batting at no 11?
Best for last.

On another note, Daren Powell is in some keen batting form. 93 runs in 2 innings for once out and a top score of 62. The next Bravo undoubtedly.

He always fancied himself with the bat.