• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATT: From the Groundsmen at Kingsmead, Durban

SOL

Cricket Spectator
Hi There,

The groundsmen at Kingsmead, Where Australia played a test match when the toured South Africa 3 months ago, Has asked me to find out from you if you will be interested in purchasing signed mini cricket bats of the Australian players. The Australians signed 600 mini kookburra bats for him and he has only 120 left. Are you interested in these bats? Please let me know. The prices are 10 GBP each and that includes postage. Come the Ashes series in couple of months time, I'm pretty sure they will sell quite well. Please let me know if you are interested. Please contact me on my email address which is sol@wol.co.za

Thanks,
Suleman
Durban
South Africa

Ps. These are the bats which remain:

Shane Warne 10
Ricky Ponting 4
Matthew Hayden 2
Andrew Symonds 3
Stuart MacGill 19
Michael Clarke 5
Stuart Clark 16