Congratulations to the following:
Robertinho 6,000 posts
burkey_1988 5,000 posts
Cameel 3,000 posts
archie mac 3,000 posts
The Baconator 2,000 posts
NZ Tailender 2,000 posts
Okay Marc back fulltime this week, whew makes life a little easier. No Bradman this week, and what odds a whinge from SS?
If you are celebrating a “Posts” milestone this week, please let me know, you can contact me on kehlers at iprimus dot com dot au
If you notice a post or thread that you think is worthy of an award please contact Marc at marc at robbins46 dot freeserve dot co dot uk
Best of The Best
1. Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week) Like an innings by the great man, it does not have to be very long, to be great viewing. And the Winner is: Top_Cat for this click here Balanced the argument out well
2. Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is Arjun for this click here Interesting stuff, made us think back. Some great sides named.
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry O’Keefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is: wpdavid, for this click here clever, clean and classy humour
4. The Sobers Award (Most varied poster of the week) The true all-rounder of CW you must be able to contribute to a number of threads. And the Winner is: alternative, two awards well done. Has been contributing to many threads this last week.
5. Tony Greig Award (Worst prediction of the week) Will he ever live down that ‘We will make them grovel’ prediction re- the West Indies? And the Winner is: alternative click here three anyone?
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: Neil Pickup click here our world is shattered; the day Neil *******ised the Queens English
7. The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: JASON, a big week of posting, one of the most knowledgeable posters on CW
8. The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week) Simply the best no matter what the debate or criteria. And the Winner is: no winner this week
Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least their trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: meflymatty, averaging 36 posts a day, could be a keeper
10. The Patrick Eagar award for great photography, because we have named this
award after the greatest cricket action photographer, it will only be awarded when someone reaches a high standard of snaps. And the Winner is: No award this week
Please remember, these awards are not officially endorsed by CW management