• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your last game of B.C

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Just give us a summary of how you did in your last b.c game

I made a valiant 7no, while partner smashed a quick 30. took one wicket aswell.

mikaelnorm

Cricket Spectator
Well it was a bakingly hot and dry day in late August whereupon I won the toss and elected to bowl. Started with a few overs of medium pace outswing but couldn't find the edge, one achingly close ball may have even shaved the off-bail but didn't dislodge it. I converted to my more trustworthy random spin, but couldn't find much turn. My first wicket came when my opponent mistimed a drive into my grateful hands, and very next ball I clean bowled him round his legs with a ripping googly which turned LITERALLY square. No lie, pitched 18 inches outside off stump and clipped leg. I have video evidence, but not on digital unfortunately. Most likely hit a stone, but still one of my best deliveries ever - (only that doosra that pitched on middle and hit off comes close) too bad it was only BC. Later on I got him to nick it behind, and finished with the mediocre figures of 3/47. I managed to win the match by nine wickets with some surprisingly decent cover drives, despite taking a wild swing towards the end and losing the furniture. My prize? A pint of course. A most constructive summer's day.

JikJak

Cricket Spectator
just got 24* and my mate 42 lbw, though it really wasnt out the fielding team just got rid of him as they were bored of him showing them up, we won by 12 runs and got the best seats in the living room to watch Arsenal beat Reading

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Batted three times, got out for 1, 3 and 7. Pretty embarassing, you don`t come back from that.

Generally bowled alright, though I took it a lot more seriously than most other people.

Nothing could rectify my batting though.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
My world record of 23 was smashed, and I made 26*, couldve batted all day. I love winter cricket. and Bagged myself a wicket aswell, it was well good.

booders91

Cricket Spectator
I lost the toss and had to ball

First innings friend made 2
I made 7

Second innings friend made duck
I made 51, went out hitting house.

Third Innings friend made 4
I made another duck, went out on a really good run out.

Stumped

Banned
I lost the toss and had to ball

First innings friend made 2
I made 7

Second innings friend made duck
I made 51, went out hitting house.

Third Innings friend made 4
I made another duck, went out on a really good run out.
im guessing when u lost the toss u had to bowl not ball

booders91

Cricket Spectator
Amazing Come back

Me and my friend played a test match thing. Each of us get 5 wickets.

My friend batted first and got 1/0, 2/6, 3/60, 4/102, 5/112.

I scored 1/16. 2/16. 3/16. 4/20, i needed 93 wo win and the highest score at our backyard was 85, and 85 was the highest by about 20 runs..

My last wickets i batted well, and made the runs, so with my last wicket got 93 runs to win, and make the highest amount of runs with one wicket.

It was a good perfomance by all

8-)

Stumped

Banned
Me and my friend played a test match thing. Each of us get 5 wickets.

My friend batted first and got 1/0, 2/6, 3/60, 4/102, 5/112.

I scored 1/16. 2/16. 3/16. 4/20, i needed 93 wo win and the highest score at our backyard was 85, and 85 was the highest by about 20 runs..

My last wickets i batted well, and made the runs, so with my last wicket got 93 runs to win, and make the highest amount of runs with one wicket.

It was a good perfomance by all

8-)
well done, so close to a centuary

Plum

Cricket Spectator
Needing 10 to win with two wickets in hands, lost one, made 8 more runs then miss hit one over the fence. lost by one run

Armsty

Cricket Spectator
Yesterday. Me and my partner got 82 in the first innings and bowled the other team out for 20 and made them follow on. They then got 79 and we needed 18 to win. We just ran 18 singles easy. Was a good game.

DCC_legend

International Regular
The last game of BC cricket my and my m8s played was about 2 months ago(its winter un northern ireland and it rains and we cant play it which is annoying). it was more like carpark cricket because we found a big car park that looked like a cricket ground and played there!! I got 17 in the first innning (bowled) and my mate got 25*. I had to get about 50 or 60 to make a competitive score. I manged to get 40*. He only needed 15 to win and i managed to bowl him for 7as he was going for the big one and completely missed!!
good times good times!!!

Dover 1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Needing 110 to win in 25 overs playing soft ball -- scored 26 no , took 3 for 18 bowling medium pace. My team won by 4 wickets:cool:

Stumped

Banned
havent been player where we usually play..been playing further back on the grass as at the newcastle joey johns cricket match my brother caught a ball and kept it so we have been using that up the back and it is much harder too scores runs