• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

www.somersettalk.co.uk

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ok, time to be brutal....

I have a somerset site called somersettalk.co.uk currently hosted by 20m.com - a freebie host. I am looking at transferring the site and desperately want to improve it/update it for 2003.

I would like the good people of Cricket Web to take a look at the site and say what they like or don't like about it. Be as honest and as harsh as you like.

ONE THING: I KNOW THE POP-UPS ARE BUGGING!!

The sort of things I need advice on are:

- Affiliate schemes (cricket-related)?
- Features you think need changing or adding?
Ways I can jazz things up?

Please everyone out there, give your view as I want to re-build a decent site and your imput is valued!! The site is basic and flawed so I will steel myself for a backlash!

John Fuller
editor@somersettalk.co.uk
http://www.somersettalk.co.uk