• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Emerging player tournament july in australia.

brockley

International Captain
No itinnery yet,s africa,NZ,australia,and india.
S africa side n mckenzie,l bosman,a peterson,j dumney,a morkel,j ontong,r peterson,t tsolekile,l langaveldt,g kruger,m zondeki,t tshabalala,d jacobs,a thomas,j vanerwrath,m van wyk.
Aussie side academy,c fergurson,t paine,g bailey,a voges,s marsh,a kent,a crossthwaite,c bailey,b casson,d doran,b illfenhaus,b dorey,p siddle,b edmonsen and d bollinger.Its likely c bailey,b dorey and b hilfenhaus will miss the series as they are involved in the A series in darwin and cairns,more players likely to be added to the aussie squad.
The indian and NZ squads are unknown as yet.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brockley- struggles with capitalisation? Nah but it should be good. Go Casson.

brockley

International Captain
Would have taken too long to put in the capitals and i'm lazy8-) .
No its not the top end series.
Just a thought gather the kiwis having 2 teams 1 will play in the emerging series and 1 in the A series,and heard they will swap sides in each of the tournaments.In saying that NZ would have been better off picking a genuinely A squad and picked a C squad for the emerging tournament.Both sides look a bit weak:wacko: .

brockley

International Captain
The emerging tournament will be played at allan border oval where the centre of excellence is,and at other brisbane grounds.The top end series will be played in cairns and darwin.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
brockley said:
No itinnery yet, s africa ,NZ ,australia,and india.

S africa side n mckenzie,l bosman,a peterson,j dumney,a morkel,j ontong,r peterson,t tsolekile,l langaveldt,g kruger,m zondeki,t tshabalala,d jacobs,a thomas,j vanerwrath,m van wyk.
Aussie side academy,c fergurson,t paine,g bailey,a voges,s marsh,a kent,a crossthwaite,c bailey,b casson,d doran,b illfenhaus,b dorey,p siddle,b edmonsen and d bollinger.Its likely c bailey,b dorey and b hilfenhaus will miss the series as they are involved in the A series in darwin and cairns,more players likely to be added to the aussie squad.
The indian and NZ squads are unknown as yet.
Ok so this mean that RSA, NZ, Australia and India will play

RSA Squad:
n mckenzie, l bosman, a peterson, j dumney, a morkel, j ontong, r peterson, t tsolekile, c langaveldt, g kruger, m zondeki, t tshabalala, d jacobs, a thomas, j van der wrath, m van wyk

Australia Squad:
c fergurson, t paine, g bailey, a voges, s marsh, a kent, a crossthwaite, c bailey, b casson, d doran, b hillfenhaus, b dorey, p siddle, b edmonsen and d bollinger

Three players likely to come for Bailey, Dorey and Hilfenhaus cus they are likely to play in the Top End Series

Also no squads named for India and NZ

Did i miss anything

Well i think that RSA have missed the point in this torny and just picked a A side. Also who is A Kent?

brockley

International Captain
James ban me whatever i really don't give a toss either way.

I feel i add something to the board as far as banter and information,but if you feel in your wisdom to ban me just ban me rather than making childish stupid threats..lets see james if you have the balls to carry through your threat:ph34r: .

I am lazy when it comes to typing up stuff if people are upset or irritable about it get over yourselves,children:) .

BTW if this thread offends you so much,don't feel you have to have the pride to submit anything to it.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
brockley said:
James ban me whatever i really don't give a toss either way.

I feel i add something to the board as far as banter and information,but if you feel in your wisdom to ban me just ban me rather than making childish stupid threats..lets see james if you have the balls to carry through your threat:ph34r: .

I am lazy when it comes to typing up stuff if people are upset or irritable about it get over yourselves,children:) .

BTW if this thread offends you so much,don't feel you have to have the pride to submit anything to it.
lol i think James was only joking, its just you post some interesting stuff. But no one can't read it cus, there is no spaces or paragraphs. It would be a lot easier if you made you posts like the one i quoted, so understand what your posting.

brockley

International Captain
Just found out the tournament will take place from July 9 to july 21,the finals will be played on july 21,probably the winners plate and for position 3 and 4.The tournament will take place the same time the A series in darwin and cairns is played.
Charl langaveldt has pulled out of the tour with a groin strain.
Still no sign of who is in the indian academy squad.
Oh each team plays 3 20/20 games and 6 one dayers,no 4 day games.

brockley

International Captain
The emerging series starts july 10 time to bump it up.Dave warner who was at the recent world youth cup has been added to the aussie squad + 3 indian AIS scholars.Dene hills and jamie siddons will coach the aussie side.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
brockley said:
Would have taken too long to put in the capitals and i'm lazy8-) .
No its not the top end series.
Just a thought gather the kiwis having 2 teams 1 will play in the emerging series and 1 in the A series,and heard they will swap sides in each of the tournaments.In saying that NZ would have been better off picking a genuinely A squad and picked a C squad for the emerging tournament.Both sides look a bit weak:wacko: .
didn't stop one of the NZ 'A' sides thrashing Aus 'A' did it!????

adharcric

International Coach
The three Border-Gavaskar Scholarship recipients (Dhiman, Shah and Vaingankar) will play for Australia in this tournament.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
So the NZ team who just played the Northern Territory will play in this one?

And the team in which How made a century will play in the "A" series?