• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards 4-11 of June

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Hey no fair, two posts for the price of one!:@

GG was a very good cricket player (batsman) for my club of Weston Creek, although he had hair then:laugh:
I have to , since I am starting 80 odd posts behind you, remember !!:laugh: :laugh:

George is a legend !! For a moment I thought you were going to say you taught him to play Cricket ! * Which would not have surprised me since he gave up Cricket to play Rugby !!:laugh: :laugh: *

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
I have to , since I am starting 80 odd posts behind you, remember !!:laugh: :laugh:

George is a legend !! For a moment I thought you were going to say you taught him to play Cricket ! * Which would not have surprised me since he gave up Cricket to play Rugby !!:laugh: :laugh: *
Hahahaha..ha.....ha........ha............ha :@ 3K here I come :cool:

Langeveldt

Soutie
archie mac said:
10. The Patrick Eagar award for great photography, because we have named this
award after the greatest cricket action photographer, it will only be awarded when someone reaches a high standard of snaps. And the Winner is: Pedro Delgado, click here Well done, captured the spirit of the day admirably

Such a talent, A stroke of brilliance and I'm talking about the chick whose rear end he managed to capture when photographing David Gower.. Onya Pedders

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
England over Australia I can't believe it :@

I have already had a nap today so I can watch the soccer tonight, it is on about 23.30. I have had a huge week of sport, with the Aussies playing the poms in Rugger, the French Open Tennis finals, plus all of the AFL and just a little NRL not too mention the Soccer :wacko:
Congrats Archie on a terrific win by the Aussies !! Aussie , Aussie, Aussie OI OI OI :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you guys can win another one (possibly against Croatia or even high scoring draw against Croats would get you to next round as they are likely to be beaten by Brazil) and make it to the next round !!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I don't know exactly when he said it, but I nominate Virender Sehwag for the Tony Greig Award, after saying recently that he'll reign himself in a bit when he's batting.

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Congrats Archie on a terrific win by the Aussies !! Aussie , Aussie, Aussie OI OI OI :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you guys can win another one (possibly against Croatia or even high scoring draw against Croats would get you to next round as they are likely to be beaten by Brazil) and make it to the next round !!
Thanks, though I have the feeling we may do better if you keep going for the opposition jason :p

archie mac

International Coach
Okay people it is that time of the week again, awards time:p

I only have one nomination for the Skull thus far, so if you have reached a post mile stone or have noticed any worthy award winners or posts, please email me:)