• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canberra Comets

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should they be back in the ING cup?
I beleive so, there is so much talent in Canberra, it is going to waste. this is a list of players from canberra currently in fc cricket.
Michael Bevan (nsw)
Jack Smith (sa)
Ryan Bulger (sa)
Mark Higgs (sa)
Brad Haddin (nsw)
Graeme Cunningham (tas)
Stuart Karpinen (wa)

Simon

i never said he would, but that is just an example of talent coming out of this place. its the captain of our country and the bloody ACB doesnt think we deserve a team.
Thos damn imbreeds that arent even in the country get a team but we dont, its a disgrace.

Top_Cat

Personally I didn't see the point of putting them into the competition and then dropping them after a few seasons. They should definately have been persevered with. Who knows what could have happened if NSW didn't stop poaching their best players? They got a raw deal in my opinion.