• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka vs England - After the test series

Who won the ODI series

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • England

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pramoda

Cricket Spectator
The test series between Sri Lanka and England were finished. The series is drawn 1-1. I think it is a huge won for the Sri Lankan team when we look at the recent performences. Australian VB series and the Bangaladesh tours were has some amount of sucess.They also lose to the Bangaladesh in a ODI.
They went to England with out their captain Marven Attapattu and Sanath Jayasuriya. Somehow Santh went to England during the 1st test.
I still fell Sri Lanka have a lack of professinal opening batsmen with out Sanath And Marven. I think Sri Lanka has found one future opening batsman. He is Upul Tharanga. He will be a handy opener in the future. The other one is the problam. Vandort and Mubarak went as the openers but they were not good, but Vandort scored a centery. That is a good news for Sri Lanka.
Mahela Jayawardena's captaincy looked very good. He also looked very good against Pakistan and bangaladesh.
Sri Lankan bowling attak is look good spcially in the final test match.
I wish all the best Mahela and other playes foe the upcoming ODI series.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I predict 3-2 to Sri Lanka, but one man could change the series in England's favour if he gets in and fires big scores quickly , and he is known simply as KP .:)