• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs Sri Lanka Online

steds

Hall of Fame Member
No. I'll continue to blow my hard earned money on booze and music, thankyou very much.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
crickmonkey said:
Guys has anyone subscribed to www.ecbtv.co.uk yet? just wondering what you made of it before I part with my hard earned money! Looks like a good idea
I have got a great view on SKY (NZ) so I will continue spending my money on them for a grand view from my sofa for a fraction of the cost . :)

PY

International Coach
crickmonkey said:
Guys has anyone subscribed to www.ecbtv.co.uk yet? just wondering what you made of it before I part with my hard earned money! Looks like a good idea
If your location is correct then don't buy it!

Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bhutan ,Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Cyprus, East Timor, Egypt ,Ethiopia ,Georgia, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Soloman Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Cayman Islands, The Leeward Islands including Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, St Kitts/Nevis, Montserrat and the British Virgin Islands), The Windward Islands (including St Lucia, St Vincent, Dominica and Grenada), Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, UK, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe

These are the countries where you CANNOT view it.

ECB FAQs

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
there is a package for UK people though isn't there? its about £50 a year for highlights and interviews and stuff