• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 21-28 May

archie mac

International Coach
Sanz said:
Best CW awards so far. :) Great Work as usual by Archie man.

Also I thought I was going to win the Tony Greig award but Craig and Liam's open recommendation hurt my chances, not to forget Mr. Pickup 'Grovelling' prediction.
Tis-true, it takes away from the surprise factor. Still better than not letting me know, but not as good as an email :cool:

PY

International Coach
Rolling On the Floor Laughing.

Get with it man. :p

Everyone who's anyone is using these....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hinton, master of the one-letterer?

After describing Zimbabwe Cricket as "e", he's gone one better here.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Hinton, master of the one-letterer?

After describing Zimbabwe Cricket as "e", he's gone one better here.
May be he is just learning his alphabets...Look closely you may find a 'f' and a 'g' somewhere. :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Archie , Sorry to hear the sad events at North Melbourne Footy Club over the weekend and the death of the fan who argued with Dean Laidley.

Hope they can do better as the season progresses.

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Archie , Sorry to hear the sad events at North Melbourne Footy Club over the weekend and the death of the fan who argued with Dean Laidley.

Hope they can do better as the season progresses.
Thanks mate, things can only get better from here. I Hope :unsure:

pasag

RTDAS
Drama and the Kangaroos have been going hand in hand for a while now. I hate the way the papers have handled this incident. From the headlines you would think Laidley caused the death or had something to do with it.

archie mac

International Coach
pasag said:
Drama and the Kangaroos have been going hand in hand for a while now. I hate the way the papers have handled this incident. From the headlines you would think Laidley caused the death or had something to do with it.
Yes I have been quite disappointed by some of the reporting, must be a slow news week in Melbourne 8-)

Langeveldt

Soutie
We were wondering if Chris actually spoke like he posted..

"C'mon guys, lets get an early L here!"
"F bowled! Squared him up like a rubiks O!"
"J flighted mate!"

archie mac

International Coach
Okay lads (and lasses) email me please if you have seen any worthy winners, will be giving the people who nominate the winners credit on the page this week:)

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Love these awards. I don't have a lot of time so always have a problem what to read first on CW. Now I start at the posts that have been given awards. Thanks. :)