Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Sydney Grade Cricket Thread

Banned

Official Sydney Grade Cricket Thread

This is the official sydney grade thread

Go North Sydney!!

Couple of moves from out Campbelltown...

Last years star, Jarrad Burke has moved back to Penrith.. He Started at Campbelltown then went to Penrith then came back to Campbelltown now has gone back to Penrith... He will be a huge loss... Im tipping him to play for NSW this year.. Mot likely ING Cup..

Former captain Brett Van Deisen has gone to Bankstown..

Both are big blows to Campbelltown but with last years Green Shield side winning the competition, hopefully a few of the young guys will step up...

Banned
    Phatphanak and Hayward have to step up I can reveal ND's fast bowler of 10 years and 3 years best first grade player in a row has signed with Mosman

Pathanak is one freakish kid... I remember watching him when he was 12 and it was amazing.. His strokeplay was crazy for a kid that age, and if i didnt know how old he was i would've sworn he was at least 16-17... If he handles the step up which i think he will he will be a huge asset.. Definatley has NSW and Possibly future Australian writen all over him...

What are the crowds like for these games?

Banned
    yeh Phathanak is an absolute freak and hayward is pretty quick they will probably be in 1st grade this year joined possibly by scott coyte brother adam who is an absolute freak as well very quick and a very good bat campbelltown are producing some very good cricketers.

The Crowds depends at one Manly game last year under lights I think they got 7-10 thousand but at some matches you just see maybe 100-200

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    David Warner averaged mid 50's this year i think i saw somewhere, he could well get a rookie contract next season.
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDominance
    The Crowds depends at one Manly game last year under lights I think they got 7-10 thousand but at some matches you just see maybe 100-200

Indeed alot of these games you wont get much more then family and friends of players, but at some you do get quite a few, they could certainly be marketed more effectively.

Banned
    age_master who do you play for?

International Vice-Captain
    Wouldn't be surprised to see mark higgs,graeme rummans, and nathan pilon back in sydney grade next year,stgeorge are chasing pilon and rummans,and higgs was tipped to come back to NSW 12 months previous.Anyone know if shaun heaney will stick with the saints next year,hope so.

Pilon would be a good get for St George, would almost certainly get some gametime with the Blues this year when Haddin is playing for Australia.

Banned
    who would you prefer pilon or smith? rummans and pilon have been talked about for a while didnt no about higgs though would he go back to nd's

I know a guy who has played with Smith and he thinks hes an idiot (not his words but you get the point) so i would go for Pilon.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Quote Originally Posted by Blewy
    Pathanak is one freakish kid... I remember watching him when he was 12 and it was amazing.. His strokeplay was crazy for a kid that age, and if i didnt know how old he was i would've sworn he was at least 16-17... If he handles the step up which i think he will he will be a huge asset.. Definatley has NSW and Possibly future Australian writen all over him...
    Ive played againast him three times.

Once in emerging blues and scored 50 and retired before i could even come on
    Second time he scored 156, with the only reason he got out was due to cramping.
    Third time i think he scored either 199 or 200 but was dropped twice.

Not fun bowling to him.

Also have faced Hayward which was quite scary. I didnt wear a helmet to look cool and i remember him eyeing me up with glee

Also faced the former fastest u13yr old in Australia last year. Even though im much older he was bloody fast
    Last edited by GotSpin; 30-05-2006 at 01:51 AM.
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Quote Originally Posted by age_master
    I know a guy who has played with Smith and he thinks hes an idiot (not his words but you get the point) so i would go for Pilon.
    Which smith are we talking about. I know a steve smith who plays for Sutherland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information