• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: Freddie and Taggart

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Everyone could see the red faced scotsman had the horn, but it was the way he was stroking the lever that Flintoff found most unsettling

Craig

World Traveller
Flintoff seems confused on what a horn is.

Lets see if Coco can do better (which he will because I suck at this)...

Matt79

Global Moderator
There has to be some kind of award for legitimately and correctly using a Ghostbusters reference in a thread...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Matt79 said:
There has to be some kind of award for legitimately and correctly using a Ghostbusters reference in a thread...
I thought that it was clever too, but between you and me, we're dealing with idiots.

Matt79

Global Moderator
luckyeddie said:
I thought that it was clever too, but between you and me, we're dealing with idiots.
"I've always seen them. I see them all the time. Sometimes they try to talk to me. The worst thing is, they don't even know, they think they're normal people, like you and me. There's nothing I can do to help them.

Are you ready to hear my secret?

I see...

DUMB people!"

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Taggart laughs with glee as Freddie stuggles with the concept of the blow-horn, squeezing the can with all his oaf-ish might.