• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Kass Naidoo

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hmmm, are we all missing the big issue here?

The Maestro said:
the hottest female in world cricket?

Are there any international players hotter than her?

If so please post images

k thnks

Kass....:wub:
??

James

Cricket Web Owner
Barney Rubble said:
No, that'd be Natalie Portman. Natalie Portman > everyone. :p

(I'm sure James will agree. :D)
I couldn't have said it better myself, well done mate :laugh:

C_C

International Captain
Pedro Delgado said:
You two need help.
Ehh ? This is an example of a feminine chick(***y face, nice bust and wide hips) :

That cricketer girl looks like an average chick-face stuck on top of Matty Hayden's torso.
Thats a deep muscular chest with no breasts that most guys huff and puff in the gym to get.. Like...so...feminine... ent ? And *I* need help ?
:D :D :p

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
my godd.. maestro u'v overrated this is kass chic...

You two need help.
i was gonna say they could use each other.. watch brokeback mountain in candelight.. but C_C proves otherwise in post 35...

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
C_C said:
Ehh ? This is an example of a feminine chick(***y face, nice bust and wide hips) :

That cricketer girl looks like an average chick-face stuck on top of Matty Hayden's torso.
Thats a deep muscular chest with no breasts that most guys huff and puff in the gym to get.. Like...so...feminine... ent ? And *I* need help ?
:D :D :p
Well she is a cricketer C_C, one would expect a reasonably athletic physique. The question was about women in cricket too after all, and I think Birch is the best of a poor crew.

Your girl is nice enough, but with enormous feet. Perhaps if we did a "best looking birds in basketball" thread she'd qualify.

:)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
pasag said:
Monica Bellucci is the hottest women in the history of women.

Has to be in the top ten for me....wait....when did this turn into the hottest women thread?

BTW everybody likes feet.