• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for this week?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Instead of spending time on inane things like the SL-ENG draw or the upcoming India-WI series, aren't we all forgetting the real reason we are here: to worship silentstriker?

So where are the CW awards for this week? I know what it is, you realized that you would have no choice but to give me the Bradman award for my unrelenting genius and insight into the game, but since you couldn't stomach that, you just decided to cancel the ceremony.

Last week, I got the fatass of the week award (i.e Inzamam), this time it will be Bradman.

That is all.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
age_master said:
hmm Worst thread of the week award?
You know, you guys just want to make me into a cynical ******* like the rest of you. But it won't work!

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
silentstriker said:
You know, you guys want to make me into a cynical ******* like the rest of you. But it won't work!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just sneak in to one of the Cricket Chat threads and post that...you'll be in with a chance I reckon!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL yes, Silent Striker was looking in trouble until that post. :lol:

I think I may quote that whenever Richard is putting down a young player who has shown potential but doesn't have a good FC record. :p

cpr

International Coach
When the awards do come back, i deserve a special mention.

Despite posting pretty regularly (mainly off topic and ICC forums), i've taken the best part of 18 months to make 500 posts. That has gotta be the slowest rate seen since Geoff Allott v South Africa.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
silentstriker said:
Instead of spending time on inane things like the SL-ENG draw or the upcoming India-WI series, aren't we all forgetting the real reason we are here: to worship silentstriker?

So where are the CW awards for this week? I know what it is, you realized that you would have no choice but to give me the Bradman award for my unrelenting genius and insight into the game, but since you couldn't stomach that, you just decided to cancel the ceremony.

Last week, I got the fatass of the week award (i.e Inzamam), this time it will be Bradman.

That is all.
Your not gonna get any
Get over yourself

archie mac

International Coach
Marc and myself gave the awards a rest last week for a couple of reasons:

1 Marc was a little busy. and 2 We were not that impressed with the quality last week, did not seem to be too many new threads? Or great posts, excepting SS of course:p

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:

1 Marc was a little busy. and 2 We were not that impressed with the quality last week, did not seem to be too many new threads? Or great posts, excepting SS of course:p
Obviously being an Aussie you did not see this thread http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=17787 (Shane on you )or did not want to give awards to the impressive and funny posts on that thread .:D

Thats understandable .:laugh:

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
archie mac said:

Fine! Blow it out your **** then!

:D

adharcric

International Coach
archie mac said:
Tbh I refused to read that thread, as I think it has nothing at all do to with cricket :@
But you must admit, it was one of the most entertaining threads of the week.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
I didn't know we could not say **** on this forum? What about bum?
I use it every 2 or 3 posts (:D), and it was never filtered out until about 2 months ago, iirc.