• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for this week?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
archie mac said:
Tbh I refused to read that thread, as I think it has nothing at all do to with cricket :@
Well...if you'd have read it you would have noticed many posts presenting evidence to the contrary! :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
Son Of Coco said:
Well...if you'd have read it you would have noticed many posts presenting evidence to the contrary! :ph34r:
I will take your word for it, but I find it hard to ......:mellow:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
archie mac said:
I will take your word for it, but I find it hard to ......:mellow:
Just dive right on in! Immerse yourself in a wonderous tale of viciously turning balls and stolen runs.

archie mac

International Coach
Son Of Coco said:
Just dive right on in! Immerse yourself in a wonderous tale of viciously turning balls and stolen runs.
I can just see you in 1938 Germany goose stepping pass, saying "go ahead Archie dive right in" :laugh: (sorry Mr Seinfeld)

Langeveldt

Soutie
cpr said:
No, we watch cricket, so i quote

Good day sir
Reckon we should have a new SA v West Indies cup for, biggest whitewash of the week.. Think this guy might be in the running for that

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Langeveldt said:
Reckon we should have a new SA v West Indies cup for, biggest whitewash of the week.. Think this guy might be in the running for that

Or you could have a silentstriker award for the best thing to happen to cricket?