Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 83 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2068
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: *Unofficial* New Zealand Black Caps Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Immenso View Post
    Where is Seiffert?

Also I'm surprised Ajaz isn't getting a run, if hes also in the test squad? But can't fit them all in.
    Seifert's in the T20 squad, so is Ajaz.

State Vice-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Seifert's in the T20 squad, so is Ajaz.
    and Anderson. 1st T20I on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNZ View Post
    Hesson confirmed to be coaching Kings XI in the IPL next year. We all knew it was coming - I still think it's disappointing he couldn't have seen the job through to the World Cup, is burnt out but can still hop straight off to commentate in the IPL last year off the back of a full summer. But you do what you have to do as a family man, I guess.
    This was expected I guess, he had a commentary gig in the IPL last season and I recall there being speculation on these pages that he would pick up an IPL contract.

Would have been nice (and fitting) if he could have made it to the World Cup. Having said that, the ODI team has been on the stale side since the 2015 WC; I don't know if there's enough time for Stead to bring in any new ideas but it'll be interesting to see how a new coach goes nevertheless.

Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Stead is a yes man. Thatís harsh but he isnít going to do anything to rock the boat.

U19 Vice-Captain
    4 fast bowlers in the side for those conditions. TBH some of them can bat as well such as Logan and Jamieson. TAstle and Ravindra I guess can bat as well. I think it's quite a balanced team. If Ajaz was around he would be playing too I guess.

PCB editor didn't throw in any wickets for the benefit of the small Kiwi market. Just Shan Masood's boundaries uploaded -

Don't squander the gold of your days making a shrine of cricket videos, trying to improve the hopeless failure, giving your life away to the Blockys, the Devciches and the Weerasundaras! Surrender your devout little cricketing heart to the inured agribusinessman.

NEW ZEALAND RAIN RADAR . AUSTRALIAN RAIN RADAR . U.K. RAIN RADAR

ok I'll refuse to earn them 0.01 cents by clicking on the above then.

Jamieson with the best figures, would have liked to have seen his wickets. Disappointing that none for Astle.

Excited to see Jamieson back in NZ, looking sharp. Can swing the willow too.

Batting troubles for NZ A by the look of it, and Raval missing out on time in the middle. Great to see Ravindra top scoring so far (63 as of now). Should slot right into the starting XI with Wellington when he heads back.
    Last edited by Moss; 31-10-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Jamieson getting wickets and keeping it tight in the 3rd seamer role, Ravindra getting some runs (on debut). I'll take that as a productive first 2 days even though we are getting spanked.

Other roles.
    Kuggeleijn getting 4 wickets (good), but was expensive (not so good), 2 of the 4 wickets were new ball wickets (good), but they were the lower order (OK).

Spinners. Neither of them getting a wicket, first day pitch though, but both were too expensive.

U19 Vice-Captain
    Ravindra seems to be a very mature cricketer. I'm so glad we have potentially found someone that can absorb pressure and do his bit. Looking at cricinfo I see he raced to 50 and then played out good number of overs. Alas he got out at the stroke of the end of the day. Still he has some way to go in terms of experience but glad to see him batting at the top of the order. They should have batted him in the top order in the one dayers too. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He has scored equally of spinners and fast bowlers. Hoping he has no holes in his batting against particular type of bowling. Would have loved to watch his inning but no live feed or highlights. If one of the other top order had gone on we would have been in a good position. I'm loving the fact that these are overseas games and someone like Ravindra batting for good amount of time in the middle means we have batters that can bat in sub continent conditions.

Good bowling turnaround from the boys I thought, all wickets claimed by our faster bowlers again a great positive. In those conditions to claim as many wickets they also need to know how to reverse and also have change ups. Sure the results may not go the way they want it but it's A side and the idea is to prepare potential players for bigger laurels in future.

Yeah Ravindra scoring runs is very pleasing.

Still wish we could see the wickets, would like to get some idea of who was most impressive of Jamieson, Kuggeleijn and Tickner. Pakistan Cricket on youtube don't seem to have any highlights from last night's play yet.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    pfft, scoring 70 on an international overseas tour. how's his club cricket going? that's the real measure.
    Athlai likes this.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    pfft, scoring 70 on an international overseas tour. how's his club cricket going? that's the real measure.
    I think hes feeling the heat from back home in Firebirdsland from dude formerly known as "uncontracted local club player" and had to respond with some runs.
    Last edited by Immenso; 31-10-2018 at 10:01 PM.

International 12th Man The Hutt Rec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immenso View Post
    I think hes feeling the heat from back home in Firebirdsland from dude formerly known as "uncontacted local club player" and had to respond with some runs.
    He is contracted by the way, saw it mentioned in an article after his second ton that he got the final contract for this season.

Thread Information