• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Langeveldt

Soutie
To stop my massive posts getting tangled up with the main threads, I've made a side thread.. (Nice to be sufficiently in demand), Photos to come

Langeveldt

Soutie
yeah thats the first thing I thought.. But look who is taking all the wickets against England? Who cares if they move the goalposts a bit for one man..

Moving on :laugh:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm willing to provide a horse and cart (with straw in the back for a bed) and a comely lass.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Voltman said:
I'm willing to provide a horse and cart (with straw in the back for a bed) and a comely lass.
not having your sloppy seconds.. But am willing to consider if she has any mates..

James

Cricket Web Owner
Nice photos Rich!

I've been looking into buying a digital SLR myself, might ask for your advice on a few things if you don't mind?

and btw, wouldn't it be better to attach the photos as an attachment to your post so you don't kill all those people with 56k modems :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
James said:
Nice photos Rich!

I've been looking into buying a digital SLR myself, might ask for your advice on a few things if you don't mind?

and btw, wouldn't it be better to attach the photos as an attachment to your post so you don't kill all those people with 56k modems :p
AFAIK, thats only you!

Of course, my msn is rhingston at hotmail dot com, get in touch!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
steds said:
Looks like a chuck to me.
With the wrong un, though, you sort of "de-extend" your arm - it moves from say 180 degrees back to 170, to let your wrist go through.

I do something similar bowling my stock ball, my arm gets more bent as I go.