• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
The expression says "4 more then, I thought that being Aussie I would dominate allcomers?"
I sit with the groundsman who told me he had prepared a real turning track, and by day four our useless Aussie pairing had still not turned one off square.. It would be better if they were famous and bowling poorly, at least you'd have someone to go and watch

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Barney Rubble said:
However, the presence of the ball in short leg's hand says "no run". :p
He can't legislate for good fielding, although no doubt said short leg has already had plenty of chances to hone that area of his skills...

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
He can't legislate for good fielding, although no doubt said short leg has already had plenty of chances to hone that area of his skills...
Never one to miss a chance for a dig at anything who plays cricket for Australia don't you? :laugh:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, some of them I don't have a dig at - such as Ricky Ponting ("we'll have a bowl mate" doesn't count ;))

Langeveldt

Soutie
Okay some more, as I take thousands of photos a week of other people, its nice when someone gets me in action, so thanks Dad!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
If you block out the background and the umpire who looks like he starred in the goonies, it's reminiscent of a young rikki clarke running in at the oval

Langeveldt

Soutie
superkingdave said:
If you block out the background and the umpire who looks like he starred in the goonies, it's reminiscent of a young rikki clarke running in at the oval
as were my figures

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That umpire is clearly not concentrating on the cricket there.

He's definitely thinking "when's my next pie?"