• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Photo Request - Ryan Ten Doschaete

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Lol, bet the Somerset announcer had a great time trying to pronounce his name 8-)

Chubb

International Regular
Pronounced Ten-DOH-shah-tuh. Fantastic photos by the way Lang, what kind of camera do you use? How powerful is the telescopic lens? I wish I could get a proper lens for my fuji finepix5000, but I haven't got the money.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Chubb said:
Pronounced Ten-DOH-shah-tuh. Fantastic photos by the way Lang, what kind of camera do you use? How powerful is the telescopic lens? I wish I could get a proper lens for my fuji finepix5000, but I haven't got the money.
To take photos like that, you need a digital SLR, I used to have a Fuji FinepixS5000, and while it was alright, the lens addons used to make images slightly blurry, and I spent ages touching up the photos.. It was a very good digital camera, especially with the zoom, but there was no wow factor with the cricket..

For my hobby cricket photos I use a Canon EOS350D with Canon L IS 100-400mm (f5.6) lens, and at the weekends when im at work I use a Canon D1 with my same lens..

Don't forget these images are cropped (enlarged), if you try that with an ordinary digicam, you start losing quality, thankfully I can get away with it

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Did you go down to Chelmsford to get those photos? If so was your camera stolen while you were there?