• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dave Md. Appreciation Society

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Dave > God.

I am proud to say that I have been present at the ground for 50% of his Test career.

adharcric

International Coach
AA > DM or DM > AA?
Anyways, AA > God and DM > God, I think all of CricketWeb agrees on that one.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
AA will always be that fraction ahead of Dave and Rikki, purely because he was the original.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
AA will always be that fraction ahead of Dave and Rikki, purely because he was the original.
You know, that's the reason why I didn't make a DMAS or a thread like this. People would just think we're ripping the AAAS off.

adharcric

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
Mohammed>Allah
The way things are these days, you might just get killed for saying that in public. :)
Then again, this is CW and we all love Dave Mohammed.

Craig

World Traveller
Go Ajit (sorry I am a member of the Society)), Go Dave, Go Rikki and Go everybody else.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
steds said:
You know, that's the reason why I didn't make a DMAS or a thread like this. People would just think we're ripping the AAAS off.
It's an unwritten rule that members of the AAAS all support DM anyway.