• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dave Md. Appreciation Society

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He and Hinds often own me in International Cricket Captain for no particular reason at all. :(

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Jono said:
He and Hinds often own me in International Cricket Captain for no particular reason at all. :(
What is it with the Windies always having awesome spinners in ICC?

In the original, Ramnarine and Nagamootoo were the best players on earth.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
vic_orthdox said:
What is it with the Windies always having awesome spinners in ICC?

In the original, Ramnarine and Nagamootoo were the best players on earth.
Weird how stuff like that happens. Like how Australia never have any good pace bowlers by about 2010, or how England never have any batsmen. :blink:

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
adharcric said:
The way things are these days, you might just get killed for saying that in public. :)
Then again, this is CW and we all love Dave Mohammed.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no...

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Just saying that that was an inappropriate comment for a light hearted thread.

I would like to add that DM should not be credited for getting a batsman out hit wicket :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Armadillo said:
Just saying that that was an inappropriate comment for a light hearted thread.

I would like to add that DM should not be credited for getting a batsman out hit wicket :p
Well, that depends whether you wish to do the job correctly or not.

I'll let you off if you put 'batsman' in inverted commas.

cricketboy29

International Regular
AA is one thing, but DM is entirely a different thing. And methinks I'm not going to jump onto the 'I love DM' bandwagon just yet,

steds

Hall of Fame Member
cricketboy29 said:
AA is one thing, but DM is entirely a different thing. And methinks I'm not going to jump onto the 'I love DM' bandwagon just yet,
Go **** yourself, thjen.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
Hmm, Liam never got that interview he promised us...

10-2-37-3.
He's been too busy doing heroic things. I shudder to think of how much busier he shall be after teaching the Indians what real spin bowling is.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
honestbharani said:
How Lara and others would wish it was actually the case... ;)
Well they'd hardly know if they did. It's not like West Indian spinners get enough matches to dominate the world. :p