• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the latest addition to your All-Time XI

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
jack hobbs
sunil gavaskar
don bradman
brian lara
viv richards
gary sobers
adam gilchrist
wasim akram
malcolm marshall
curtley ambrose (seriously becoming one of the most underrated quicks of all time)
murali

recently changed lara in favour of sachin, pure entertainment value if i'm honest.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
curtley ambrose (seriously becoming one of the most underrated quicks of all time)
Agreed tbh. I had him in my XI til I decided to swap him for Imran (for the extra batting), but to my way of thinking, he's the third best quick bowler of all time - and certainly the best I've seen any amount of cricket from - I saw a bit of Marshall, but I was only a kid.