• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Immigrant XI

Craig

World Traveller
Mike Denness is another who came from Scotland to England. Vic Pollard was in England and ended up playing for New Zealand and of course how could somebody forget Roger Twose?

Swervy

International Captain
David Gower, born in Kenya from what I can remember....and he so obviously looks Kenyan as well:laugh:

Oh and Derek Pringle was born in Kenya as well (his dad played in the First World Cup for East Africa I think)

pskov

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
Yeah. It should be

1) Geoffrey Boycott (France)
2) Colin Cowdrey (India)
3) Ted Dexter (Italy)
Boycott born in France? Don't tell him that, he'd strangle you. Yorkshire born and bred.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
srry i thought he said Sajin or Sajid whatever his name is you know the guy who's goin to play for England on Thursday

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Further to my non-native England XI I've been trying to do one for another nation to give them some oppo (I'm a wee bit bored) & think I've just about cobbled one together for New Zealand.

I'm had to take a few liberties with postions & I'm very light in the seam dept, but here it is anyway. Oh & no non-native born captains, so I've given it to Justin Vaughan on the grounds he used to captain Auckland.

1. Roger Twose (England)
2. Mat Sinclair (Australia)
3. Roger Blunt (England)
4. Scott Styris (Australia)
5. Vic Pollard (England)
6. Justin Vaughan (England) *
7. Sammy Guillen (Trinidad) +
8. Ted Badcock (India)
9. Dipak Patel (Kenya)
10. Ken Hough (England)
11. Tom Puna (India)