• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in England

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Fusion said:
Excuse me, when and where did I say he's racist? I want you to provide me a link to that statement. I’m getting tired of people like you who want to assume what my thoughts are. If you are going to make a stupid statement, at least have the decency to do some research first. I have consistently stated that I dislike Hair NOT because I think he's a racist, but because I think he's a bad umpire. He's a bad umpire because he's stubborn, seems to welcome and seek out controversies, and thinks of himself as being bigger than the ICC (as evident by his comments on Murali in his autobiography). You got what I'm saying now genius? Or do I need to break it down even further?
OOOOOOOOOO BUUUURNNNN!!!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Fusion said:
Excuse me, when and where did I say he's racist? I want you to provide me a link to that statement. I’m getting tired of people like you who want to assume what my thoughts are. If you are going to make a stupid statement, at least have the decency to do some research first. I have consistently stated that I dislike Hair NOT because I think he's a racist, but because I think he's a bad umpire. He's a bad umpire because he's stubborn, seems to welcome and seek out controversies, and thinks of himself as being bigger than the ICC (as evident by his comments on Murali in his autobiography). You got what I'm saying now genius? Or do I need to break it down even further?

Haha, owned.

Open365, I said he was racist, not Fusion.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Don't be silly, obviously if it's a team from *Pakistan*, they MUST have been cheating...
And if you advertise you scrabble skills on a Cricket forum, you must be an IDIOT.

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
You can come up with as much bumph about Hair such as him having a 'notorious past' as you like your accusations are still groundless until you show us some facts.
No they aren't groundless, as for showing facts, its pointless pointing out facts to someone who claims that a team from certain country will obviously always be cheating, such a person cannot even be mistaken as a sane person.

Last edited:

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
No facts, no evidence = groundless.
Thanks for the defination, atleast you seems to know this.Now its safe to say that your statement that "Pakistan team would OBVIOUSLY have been cheating" happens to be utter rubbish.

Noone is above the game, not even an umpire, and when a pig-headed umpire defies the ruling body by going against the laws and illegally no-ball a bowler than such an umpire should be shown the door.Its a pity that ICC threw Hair out of Lankan games only and didn't threw him out of cricket world.I wonder how much was he demanding to stop haressing Murali then? surely must be well above 500,000 $$!!

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Scaly piscine said:
You sure you're from literate Essex? No suspicious two letter gap or scribble on the signs or anything?
Im sorry I do believe your quote was,
'No facts, no evidence = groundless.'

Facts for Pakistan ball tampering - none
Evidence for Pakistan ball tampering - none

Therefore the allegations are groundless. Come on scrabble boy.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Armadillo said:
Im sorry I do believe your quote was,
'No facts, no evidence = groundless.'

Facts for Pakistan ball tampering - none
Evidence for Pakistan ball tampering - none

Therefore the allegations are groundless. Come on scrabble boy.
Actually, unless you're Hair or Doctrove, you don't know what evidence there may be.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IndianByHeart said:
Thanks for the defination, atleast you seems to know this.Now its safe to say that your statement that "Pakistan team would OBVIOUSLY have been cheating" happens to be utter rubbish.

Noone is above the game, not even an umpire, and when a pig-headed umpire defies the ruling body by going against the laws and illegally no-ball a bowler than such an umpire should be shown the door.Its a pity that ICC threw Hair out of Lankan games only and didn't threw him out of cricket world.I wonder how much was he demanding to stop haressing Murali then? surely must be well above 500,000 $$!!
Heh you still on about that comment that was an obvious joke and even tho it's in there clear as anything on your computer screen you still can't get the quote right (if you're just going to guess at what I said don't put it in quotation marks)

As for the rest of your mud-slinging style argument the phrase 'clutching at straws' springs to mind.