Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Crest Printed on a Helmet

  1. #1
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3

    Crest Printed on a Helmet

    Hello,

    I am looking to get our club crest printed on a C&D Albion painted helmet. Does anyone know where I can get the crest printed?

    Thanks,
    Batman

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,608
    Crests R Us?

    Sorry mate, I'm no help at all. Welcome to the forum though!
    R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

    R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

    Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

    "How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

    "There's more chance of SoC making a good post than Smith averaging 99.95." - Furball

    "**** you're such a **** poster." - Furball

  3. #3
    Hall of Fame Member GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    Crests R Us?

    Sorry mate, I'm no help at all. Welcome to the forum though!
    Original
    Don't go chasing waterfalls

  4. #4
    Global Moderator vic_orthdox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    29,569
    Quote Originally Posted by GoT_SpIn
    Original
    Not as original as this.





    Come on, we all know it had to be done.


  5. #5
    Cricketer Of The Year Burpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,584
    I feel my part in this should be acknowledged.

  6. #6
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    Should I have posted this question in the comedy section?

  7. #7
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,608
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox
    Not as original as this.





    Come on, we all know it had to be done.


    Oh how I wish I knew how to create visual gags on here!

    Is that David Brent?

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame Member GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by batman
    Should I have posted this question in the comedy section?
    Yeah just ignore those wierdos. Try google or something.

  9. #9
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GoT_SpIn
    Yeah just ignore those wierdos. Try google or something.
    Thanks. I have been through google for about a week and can't find anything. I have sent an email to Albion and they haven't come back to me yet.

    Hopefully someone on the forum will know? Fingers crossed.

  10. #10
    Global Moderator vic_orthdox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    29,569
    I'd like to thank Burpey for imageshacking it for me.

    But in answer to your question, I'd
    • talk to a helmet manufacturer about it and organise for some custom made and sell them through the club
    • get badges and see if you can sew them on (if you use the helmets with a layer of cloth)
    • talk to some sort of company that can make iron on badges for your club, and see if that'll work, on either cloth or the fibreglass type helmets
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

  11. #11
    Hall of Fame Member GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox
    Not as original as this.





    Come on, we all know it had to be done.
    You have out done yourself

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,608
    If you want a crest like Vic showed us, maybe you could just get a torch, stick some cardboard over it in the shape of a bat, and get the guy at the non-strikers end to shine it on your helmet...it'd be much cheaper. Do you guys play much at night?

    ...is your coaches name 'Albert'?

  13. #13
    Hall of Fame Member GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by batman
    Thanks. I have been through google for about a week and can't find anything. I have sent an email to Albion and they haven't come back to me yet.

    Hopefully someone on the forum will know? Fingers crossed.
    Try Contact Helmet producers

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame Member GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    If you want a crest like Vic showed us, maybe you could just get a torch, stick some cardboard over it in the shape of a bat, and get the guy at the non-strikers end to shine it on your helmet...it'd be much cheaper. Do you guys play much at night?

    ...is your coaches name 'Albert'?



    BA DUM TISH

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,608
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox
    I'd like to thank Burpey for imageshacking it for me.

    But in answer to your question, I'd
    • talk to a helmet manufacturer about it and organise for some custom made and sell them through the club
    • get badges and see if you can sew them on (if you use the helmets with a layer of cloth)
    • talk to some sort of company that can make iron on badges for your club, and see if that'll work, on either cloth or the fibreglass type helmets
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    [*] buy the badge and see if someone can make a helmet out of it.

    ...I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Taking off the Gloves and Helmet
    By GotSpin in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •