• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Stats Program

Visions

Cricket Spectator
I am seeking a Cricket Statistics program that can be attached to a domain/host so all players can access it online through our Website. Is there anybody that is using one that has this ability?

Visions

Cricket Spectator
Thanks Langeveldt. I have actually seen this program. Do you know if it is Web based? I was more interested if anybody had one up and running on a Club Website that they can give a rating on.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Visions said:
Thanks Langeveldt. I have actually seen this program. Do you know if it is Web based? I was more interested if anybody had one up and running on a Club Website that they can give a rating on.
I use it to track stats in Brian Lara cricket (lol).. Its an ordinary programme, C++ i think, you can submit stats and averages as HTML and submit them on the web.. My msn is rhingston at hotmail dot com if you need a hand with it

Attachments

Last edited:

Visions

Cricket Spectator
Problem resolved. Turns out Cricket Statz will do the job. Thanks all.

Last edited: