• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Batting Partner

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hansie Cronje - I'd love to have had a mid pitch convo with him, and he could play the spinners well while I faced the quicks.. And might get myself a tidy little earner

Craig

World Traveller
DanielFullard said:
Dean Jones......purely for the reason that it gives me the chance to whack him as hard as I could with the bat when we are crossing
:laugh:

Graeme Smith would be good, he can get all confident and thinking you will belt the bowler out of the ground only to get and then have a cry in the press conference in the evening.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Voltman said:
Good God y'all, what is he good for?
i like his batting style he was one of the best pair opener with adam gulgrist. if u have noticed he used to play his style while adam Gilgrist was doing all hiting. once he was need to score fast he would have played fast too. that is the reason i picked him cuz he can play any style. he is simply stylesh

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
haroon510 said:
i like his batting style he was one of the best pair opener with adam gulgrist. if u have noticed he used to play his style while adam Gilgrist was doing all hiting. once he was need to score fast he would have played fast too. that is the reason i picked him cuz he can play any style. he is simply stylesh
Never mind. I do think he is a Starr...